Table of Contents
Redmi 7 is official with 2/3/4GB RAM and Snapdragon 632
Redmi 7 is equipped with a 6.26 “display with HD + resolution and small central notch, Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC. It comes with three memory configure of 2/3/4GB RAM and 16/32/64GB of internal storage expandable via microSD.
The camera department of the Redmi 7 is quite fascinated as it packed a dual camera on the back with 12 MP + 2 MP and 8MP available in the front for selfies. The device also has a sensor for the recognition of rear fingerprints and a 3.5mm jack.
The phone boot Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10 out of the box and powered by 4,000 mAh battery with standard 10W charging and plenty of AI features.
Redmi 7 Highlights Specifications
- 6.26 “display with HD + resolution (1520 × 720 pixels), 2.5D curved glass and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 @ 1.8GHz Octa-Core SoC with 14nm production process
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 2/3 / 4GB of RAM memory
- 16/32 / 64GB of internal storage expandable via Micro SD up to 512GB
- Dual 12 + 2MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- 4000 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie operating system with MIUI 10 software customization
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS
- Rear fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm jack and FM radio
- Dimensions: 158.65 × 76.43 × 8.47mm
- Weight: 180g
Xiaomi Redmi 7 will be on sale starting March 26, in China, in Blue, Red, and Black.
Below are the prices of the respective variants:
- Redmi 7 (2 / 16GB) – 699 Yuan (about 37,587.44 Naira at the exchange rate)
- Redmi 7 (3 / 32GB) – 799 Yuan (about 42,964.75 Naira at the exchange)
- Redmi 7 (4 / 64GB) – 999 Yuan (about 53,719.38 Naira at the exchange rate)
Redmi has not provided any information on the possible marketing of the product in other countries.