Table of Contents
Are you still looking for a trick on how to browse and download with your MTN mPulse data? or maybe the previous article on How to browse and download with MTN mPulse 1.2GB for ₦150 data on HTTP injector isn’t working for you.
In case you are new to this, you must know that the MTN mPulse is a new prepaid plan that is specifically designed for the Pree Teen and Teenagers between the ages of 9 – 15 years which avail them the resources to explore, maximize their potentials digitally and creativity in achieving the right goals in life.
You also have to know that the mPulse data bundle is meant to be only used on the mPulse website, meaning that you can’t use this data to run all your apps unlike other MTN data bundles so we’ve been discovering different methods to use in powering up your apps and downloading with the MTN mPulse cheap data plan.
If you are having issues connecting your HTTP injector app or you are yet to even try out the trick then worry no more as there is another working way to go about it with the Psiphon VPN.
How To Migrate To MTN mPulse Tariff Plan
To Subscribe to the mPulse plan, you can dial
- *344*1# from a new or existing MTN SIM or
- Send “mPulse” to 131 as SMS
- You can as well, Download MyMTNApp, then go to tariff plan and select mPulse.
How To Subscribe to the MTN mPulse data plans
The mPulse data plan consists of 2 special packages which the students on mPulse tariff can purchase to access the mPulse website, the plans are as follows;
- 350MB for ₦50 (weekly plan) To subscribe, send “350” to 344
- 1.2GB for ₦150 (Monthly plan) To subscribe, send “351” to 344
How to set up Psiphon VPN for browsing and downloading with MTN mPulse data
First thing first, you have to download the Psiphon VPN here
After you have Successfully Installed the Psiphon app, launch the app and then configure the handler settings as shown below:
- Proxy Type: Real Host
- Proxy Server: mpulse.mtnonline.com
- Real Proxy Type: Default or HTTP
- Real Proxy Port: 8080
- Now click on SAVE
- Tap on More Options which is in the third row.
- Tick: Connect through an HTTP Proxy
- Tick: Use the following settings
- Host Address: 10.199.212.2
- Port: 8080.
After doing all these, you can now go back to Connect the app and start enjoying your MTN mPulse data with Psiphon VPN.