Smartisan (a Chinese tech company) just launched its latest flagship Smartphone “Smartisan R1” that comes with a massive 1 Terabytes Storage, apart from that the company also launched a Touch and Talk (TNT) workstation along with the device which when connected through a dock is capable of performing computer functions “Isn’t that great”.
The company is an uncommon brand in the smartphone market but that has changed as the company now holds the record of producing the World’s First Smartphone to have a massive storage of 1 Terabytes.
Let’s take a look at some of the Smartisan R1 Specifications and Designs
As we’ve known that the current trend on smartphone’s production is the Notch screen display but that is not the case of Smartisan R1, the company came out with something different and outstanding.
The Smartisan R1 has a 3D glass design at the back and a grade 7 aluminum body frame, it features a 6.17-inches pressure-sensitive display on the front panel with 1080 by 2424 pixels resolution of 18.7:9 aspect ratio, it is protected by a Gorilla Glass 3.
The smartphone is dual-SIM enabled, it is powered by a Snapdragon 845 chipset clocked at 2.8GHz speed paired with an Adreno 630 GPU. The device comes in four RAM/Internal storage types with a different price range, which are:
- 6GB RAM + 64GB internal storage
- 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage
- 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage
- 8GB RAM + 1TB internal storage
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone has dual 12Megapixels (Sony IMX363 sensor with a f/1.8 aperture, 1.4 μm pixel size, 4-axis OIS, and dual PD extreme focus) + 20Megapixels (Sony IMX350 with a f/1.75 aperture, 1μm pixel size, and 6P lens) rear cameras, while the front-facing camera is 24Megapixels with a f/2.0 aperture ArcSoft ray algorithm and Artificial Intelligence (AI) real-time beauty features.
Smartisan R1 Key Specifications and Price;
- Display: 6.17 inches, 2424 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: Snapdragon 845 chipset coupled with 6GB/8GB RAM
- Operating system: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Memory: 64GB/128GB/1TB inbuilt storage
- Camera: Dual 12MP + 20MP rear and 24MP front camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Charging: Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4+, Wireless charging
- Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- Battery capacity: 3600mAh Non-removable
The prices are as follows;
- 6GB RAM + 64GB internal storage will be retailed at CNY3,499 (about $549/NGN 198,000)
- 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage will be retailed at CNY3,999 (about $627/NGN 225,000)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage will be retailed at CNY4,499 (about $705/NGN 253,000)
- 8GB RAM + 1TB internal storage will be retailed at CNY8,848 (about $1388/NGN 500,000)
The phone is available for purchase online and through the company’s official website. Meanwhile, the Touch and Talk (TNT) workstation with 27-inches multi-touch 4K display is sold separately and is expected to be available by August.
Upon all these specifications and features of the Smartisan R1, what do you personally think about the phone not minding its price? you can let us know about your opinion in the comment section.