HMD Global, the caretaker of Nokia recently introduced the Nokia 6 along with some other Android Smartphones in India around June, which went on sale in the country in August.
So today, the company launched its 4GB RAM variant of the Nokia 6, although the 3GB RAM version of the phone is already produced. Both devices share the same specifications.
The 4GB RAM version is to come with Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) out-of-the-box, though the 3GB RAM version already has an update of Android 8.0 (Oreo) so it is likely for the 4GB RAM version to get one also.
Here are the Specifications of the Nokia 6
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 1.0um sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1.12um sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 84˚ wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual speakers, Dual smart amplifiers (TFA9891), Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 154 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- 3000mAh built-in battery
- color; Matte Black color
- Price; Rs. 16,999 / NGN 96,000
The smartphone will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting from February 20th.