Just of recently, Tecno Mobile launched its first smartphone for 2018 which is known as Tecno Camon CM or Cmore. The phone breaks a record to be the first Tecno device to sport an 18:9 Full View Display. We were lucky enough to be among the first Nigerians to take a look at the Tecno Camon CM and here’s our unboxing and first impression of Camon CM.
The Camon CM comes in a well-designed black package similar to the Camon CX box.
On the left side of the box, we have two mouth-watering data offers and there’s also a quality Assurance seal telling you not to accept the package if it’s broken.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE BOX
Like many other Tecno packages, the package for the Camon CM is a cover styled package which means you have to pull the top upwards to reveal its contents
- The Camon CM device
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 transparent back case
- 1 User manual
- 1 Boomplay Music Subscription card
- 1 SIM ejector pin
- A pair of earphones
- 12 + 1 Months Warranty Card
Tecno Camon CM Specifications Overview
- Display: 5.7-inch HD+ Full View Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat / HiOS
- Storage: 2GB RAM / 16GB Storage / External storage up to 128GB
- Camera: 13MP rear Camera with Quad-flash / 13MP front Camera with flash
- Network: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE (up to 150Mbps)
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (Rear)
- Battery: 3000mAh with Fast Charging
Design, Build And Camera
The Camon CM comes in three colors: Champagne Gold, Sky Black, and City Blue but here with me is the Sky Black which is just perfect for me. The phone sports a 5.7-inch HD+ Full View Display with resolution 1440 x 720 and is protected with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and another noticeable thing about the device is that it feels so light in the hand which I haven’t experienced in most of the phone have held in the recent time.
Apart from that, at the top of the device is 3.5mm head jack, above the screen is the Flashlight, Speaker, 13-Megapixel camera and the notification light which is quite hard to see.
|Front-Facing Camera in low-light|
|Front-Facing Camera in Sunlight|
|Rear Camera in Sunlight|
The low light selfie is great