All Airtel Call Tariff Plans And Migration Codes For January 2018
This post contains some interesting Airtel tariff plans and their migration code.
1. Airtel smartTRYBE
SmartTRYBE is the special plan from Airtel designed to keep you connected with everything that’s up with your Trybe! With the best rates on data and calls to all networks, night browsing for your favorite movies, series and music, and special weekend deals, you never miss a thing.
- Calls at 11k/sec to all networks
- 1GB for N500. Valid for 7 days
- Night Browsing
- N25 for 500MB. Valid between 12 and 5 am
To migrate to smartTRYBE dial *312#.
2. Airtel PREMIER
Airtel Premier gives you more power to make calls at cheaper rate both local and international calls at Calls at 11k/sec to all networks in Nigeria and to major destinations abroad after a 1st minute of the day charge of 40k/sec.
- All calls to all networks in Nigeria are at 11k/sec after the 1st min of the day at 40k/sec.
- All calls to UK landlines, US, India, Canada, China are at 11k/sec after the 1st min of the day at 40k/sec.
- Receive calls for free while roaming for up to 500 minutes/month
- Generous data bonus on every recharge for up to 150mb.
To migrate to Airtel Premier dial *318#.
3. Airtel smartVALUE
smartVALUE is one of the Airtel tariff plans that offers a 15k/sec flat rate to all networks from the very 1st second (no access fee).
- Call all networks in Nigeria at 15kobo per second (from the very 1st second) no daily access fee.
- Make international calls at 20kobo per second to USA, Canada, China, India and UK Landline.
Terms and Conditions
- smartVALUE is a Prepaid Plan
- It is available to new and existing customers on the Airtel network
- Customers on smartVALUE are allowed to migrate to other prepaid plans and can migrate back to smartVALUE
- First migration in a month is FREE; subsequent migration within same month will be charged at N100 per migration.
- All calls are charged at 15k/sec ACROSS ALL local Networks No daily access fee
- Subscribers on this plan can also purchase all other bundles.
- Subscribers on this plan can migrate to other prepaid plans.
4. Airtel smartCONNECT
smartCONNECT is Airtel’s default bonus plan for prepaid customers which offers bonuses on every recharge.
(a) Get a new Airtel SIM Card
(b) Register the SIM at any Airtel KYC registration point.
(c) Insert the SIM in your phone
(d) Recharge to start enjoying smartCONNECT bonuses
5. Airtel smartTALK 2.0
Airtel smartTALK 2.0 is an exciting prepaid plan that allows subscribers to:
- Call all networks in Nigeria at 11kobo per second (from the very 1st second) for a daily access fee of N5 charged on your first call of the day.
- Make international calls at 20kobo per second to USA, Canada, China, India and UK Landline
Terms and Conditions
- Subscribers can migrate into smartTALK 2.0 by dialing *315#
- Migration into smartTALK 2.0 is free (except if it is a subsequent migration within the month by the subscriber which will be charged at N100).
- This is an opt-in offer and is open to new and existing Airtel prepaid subscribers.
- All calls are charged at 11k/sec ACROSS ALL local Networks at a daily access fee of N5
- Only subscribers with minimum of N5 Main Account balance would be able to initiate 1st call of the day (on-net/off-net). This does not apply to subscribers with valid voice bundles like Talk More, Premier Connect, WeekendMAX EXTRA, etc.
- Subscribers on this plan can also purchase the Talk More bundle, Premier Connect bundle and other bundles as desired.
- 5x offer is not available on this plan.
Simply dial *315# and start calling friends, family and everyone in Nigeria for 11k per second all day, all night!
With the above plans, I believe you can find anyone suitable for you.