Sometimes last year, I shared a post on how to activate MTN 2GB for N500 which involved tweaking IMEI of a new smartphone in other to activate the MTN double data offer to your SIMCARD, then it was easy and simple to change IMEI of a smartphone but with the latest versions of Android Operating System, it has become stressful and hard to change IMEI of a smartphone.
As you know, to every problem there’s always a solution so that’s why in this post I will share with you how I have been able to enjoy MTN 2GB for N500 without tweaking IMEI of my device. I have been using this for a very long time and am very sure some of you are also rocking it.
It will be good for you to know that the MTN N500 for 2GB works perfectly with all kinds of a device but the data only valid for 7 days unless if you have a rollover data which extends the validity date just like my own.
Step By Step Procedure On How To How To Activate MTN 2GB For N500 Without Tweaking IMEI
1. You need to make sure that you have airtime in your SIM
2. Migrate to MTN Pulse by dialing *406*1#
3. Now Send Double to 131
4. Send Promo to 131
5. Then you receive a pop-up message that says “your request for Device Bundle at naira 1.00/day”
just Accept it and proceed
6. Send Free to 131
7. Now that the double data offer is activated then recharge N500 and send 103 to 131
8. Finally, send 2 to 131 or dial *131*4# to check your data balance.
Note: When you send Double and Promo to 131, you will receive an error response. Just ignore it and continue with the activation.