I know, Glo unlimited free browsing is technically blocked and 9Mobile daily 60mb too is doing somehow so what hope remains? Well, for the past few weeks, I and some members in Femtoptech Whatsapp group have been enjoying daily 2GB for browsing and downloading via 9Mobile network. Wait, it sounds like a good deal right? Okay, here’s the full list.
9mobile formerly Etisalat recently review their tariff plans. One of such is 9Mobile Morecliq. 9Mobile Morecliq now comes with a lot of awoof features like Free midnight calls from 12:30 am to 4:30 am, Free 15MB data weekly when you make a weekly recharge on N200 minimum.
Not only that, but you will also be given “Free Cliq4DNite data bonus” to browse from 1 am – 5 am. Simply means that you will be given free 2GB of data daily to stream Youtube for 30 days when you activate monthly 500mb for N500 but wait, who Youtube help? Now in this post, I will be sharing with you on how you can activate the package and how you can convert the free 2GB YouTube data to browse any website of your choice.
How To Activate Free Daily 9mobile 2GB YouTube Streaming Bonus Data
1. First of all, you need to migrate to Morecliq tariff plan by dialling this USSD code *244*1#.
2. After then you need to Activate 100% double data offer by dialling this USSD code *545# and reply with option 3 indicating the offer. Make sure you activate the 100% data offer before going to the next step.
3. Lastly, you need to recharge N500 and subscribe to 9mobile monthly data plan of 500mb by dialing this USSD code *200*3*1*3#.
Now the plan has been activated, you will be given some GB along with the hidden daily 2GB Youtube data. So let proceed to the part where you can power the free daily 2GB YouTube data with any website.
How To Browse And Download With Free Daily 9mobile 2GB YouTube Streaming Bonus Data With Anonytun Vpn
1. Firstly, you need to Download AnonyTun VPN Apk Here incase you don’t have it on your phone. Now launch the app then you will see “AnonyTun is loading” and “AnonyTun is ready to connect” then click on Continue.
2. Click on Stealth Settings which is at the top of the app.
3. Click on the Stealth Tunnel ON/OFF switch then it will give you access to customize your settings.
4. In the Connection protocol option, choose Http. Input 8081 in the Connection port as well.
5. Click on the switch of Custom TCP/HTTP Headers then click on Edit Custom TCP/HTTP Headers to continue.
6. Now input myaccount.google.com in the URL/Host then change the request method to POST, tick User-Agent, tick Keep-Alive then click on Generate and click on Save and Save again.
7. Lastly, Click on Connect then a screen pop up will ask you whether to Allow Connection, just don’t worry, Click on “Allow” to continue.
8. Once it connected then you can start surfing the net.