i-Life Digital Technology, a US-based manufacturer of innovative range of computing devices, just unveiled a new laptop-PC with the slimmest body in Nigeria currently. Yeah, the Laptop-PC, ZED Air Mini is weight 1.53kg and 16.2mm thin which is even thinner than a wallet.
The slimmest body of the ZED Air Mini makes it perfect companion for the upwardly mobile worker, entrepreneur, and student. The device is equipped with Intel Quad Core 1.8 Ghz Processor and along side with 2GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage SSD.
The device packs whopping 10,000mAh battery capacity which will give you up to 8 hours on a typical charge – lets you go all day without plugging in.
The ZED Air Mini is loaded with Windows 10 Operating System and also comes with latest wireless networking which makes it possible to sync your files with the 100GB Cloud storage in the Laptop.
Quick Specifications of ZED Air Mini
- Series and Family: ZED AIR
- CPU: INTEL Quad Core
- CPU Internal Clock Rate: up to 1.83 GHz
- CPU Core Quantity: 4 (Quad Core)
- GPU: Intel HD
- Installed RAM Storage Capacity: 2 GB
- Internal Memory Size: 32 GB SSD
- Display Size: 14-Inch
- Display Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels 16:9
- Front Camera: 2 Mega Pixel
- Interfaces: Micro SD, Micro SDHC, Micro SDXC, Micro USB, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Interface Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Interface Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Interface USB: 2 x USB 2.0
- Interface HDMI: Mini HDMI
- Interface Audio: 1 x 3.5 mm mini jack
- Operating System: Windows 10.1
- Battery Current Capacity: 10,000 mAh