The new iTel it1520 pre-loaded with Android Marshmallow 6.0 out of the box. The device is powered with 2,500 mAh battery capacity and lacks a Fingerprint sensor but supports Wi-Fi, 4G, GPS, VoLTE, and Bluetooth connectivity options.
iTel it1520 smartphone sports 5-inch HD display with a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek SoC processor along with 2GB of RAM. The phone also features 16GB internal storage which can be expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card.
The new iTel it1520 comes with dual 13-Megapixel camera both front and back camera and also supports LED
flash on both sides too. Just like we have in Tecno Camon C9, it1520 also has an IRIS scanner that uses the front camera to scan the patterns in the eye in other to unlock the smartphone without setting a password.
Highlight Specs Of itel it1520
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD On-cell display
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with MicroSD
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek processor with Mali T720 GPU
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 13MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 142.1x71x9.4mm
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
Just like have said above, itel it1520 has only been announced in Indian and is
available in Champagne colors and Sandstone Black and priced at
Rs. 8490 and that translates to about N40,000 -N45,000 when available in