Happy Sunday guys.. Hope your weekend is going on smoothly? Anyway, this is to inform you that Itel Mobile are currently offering a mouthwatering promo which may land you a new smartphone for free. Well, only little task is required in other to get this smartphone for free.
Do you remember the newly Itel1516 Plus that was posted HERE some weeks ago which I said that its comes with 5,050mAh battery and also have some cool specs & features that will wow you. Itel is giving out this lovely smartphone for free on a little condition/requirements. So what are the conditions?
According to Itel, you need to Bargain before you can get this it1516 Plus for FREE. The offer/promo started yesterday which is Oc1.1st and is ending by Oct.14th 2016. So, How can I participate for this offer? Is quite simple, see it below.
Note: You need a Facebook Account Before you can participate
How to participate and win the prize?
- First of all, click HERE and it will redirect you to the Itel website where you will be told to log in your Facebook account and after you are logged in, Press the “Bargain now!” After that, press the “Bargain now” again then the price of the phone will be deducted randomly.
- Now press “share to friends” button to create your own referral link which you will share with your friends and family. The more friends you share the link, the more money
will be deducted from the price of the phone
- You will get the award according to your final performance.
Participants who got a bargain price to 0.01 NGN will win one it1516 Plus for free.
Participants who got a bargain price between 0.02-12100 NGN (half the price of it1516 Plus, which may vary in different countries) will get it1516 Plus at half price.
- When the activity is over, itel Mobile will release the list of winners and the involved shops on the Facebook page.
- itel Mobile reserves the right of final interpretation for this activity.
Participants who found cheating will be disqualified from attending any itel activities in the future. 😕 🙁 😠 😡 😕 🙁 😠 😡
Let’s JOIN & ENJOY!
Ladies and Gentlemen, you still have questions to ask about the process then drop them through the comments box.