Like seriously, Infinix Mobility is just doing it Hit back to back as they are about to launch another monster device, Infinix Note 3. Just few days back, we got a leaked that Infinix mobility is working on Zero 4 but its seems the Infinix Note 3 will be launch before the Zero 4.
The Infinix Note 3 (X601) will come with 6.0 inches display just like its predecessor Infinix Note 2. The Infinix Note 3 and Hot S have a lot of functionality. Just have we seen on the Hot S, The Note 3 will also comes with fingerprint scanner, metal body and dual-LED flash.
More on the Note 3, The device will be available in two different versions, The first version will come with MediaTek MT6573 chipset, 16 GB internal storage (expandable to up to 2 TB via TF card, 2 GB RAM, a 5 MP front camera with soft flash and 13 MP back camera with dual LED flash.
While the second version will feature Helio X10 MT6795 chipset, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage (also expandable to up to 2 TB via TF card), 16 MP back camera with dual LED flash as well, and an 8 MP front camera with soft flash as well.
According to a reliable source, the Infinix Note 3 will be launched in August 2016 and likely to first debut in Kenya before other countries.
Main Features of Infinix Note 3
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with XOS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 6.0 inches with FHD IPS 1920 x 1080 display
- 4500mAh battery with flash charging
- 2GB RAM + 16GB storage (1st version)
- 3GB RAM + 32GB storage (2nd version)
- 13MP back + 5MP front camera with flash for both (1st version)
- 16MP back + 8MP front camera with flash for both (2nd version)
- MediaTek MT6573 processor (1st version)
- Helio X10 MT6795 (2nd Verison)
- Full metal body